Our contact details
Name: Finest Removals Ltd
Company Number: 13548177
Address: 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
Phone Number:0207 8701 091
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.orgThe type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
How we get the personal information and why we have it.
- Moving addresses
- Phone number
- Email address
- Card payment details
- Employee data
- Website user statistics
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Purpose of obtaining a quote for service(s)
- Purpose of booking a service(s)
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide a quote and enable the booking of services you require.
- Lead providers to gain new bookings / clients
- Employees and contractors to fulfil services you have requested
- Review platforms such as Truspilot to gage service quality
- Card payment handler to enable payment of services
- Insurers and professional advisers as required to enable insurance coverage
- increasing coverage & liability, obtaining advice, exercise of legal claims
- 3rd party support, IT, Phone system and website developers; to whom assist us with the maintenance and up keeping of website, booking platform and phone systems
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting:
Finest Removals ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
Email address:email@example.comCall Recording
We record incoming or outgoing calls from our office number 0207 8701 091 and any call recordings may be used:
- for training Finest Removals staff
- to monitor call quality
- to keep a record of conversation in the event of a complaint, omission or mistake
- to review and develop our booking processes and check for any mistakes
- to prevent, detect and investigate possible fraud
When contacting us, you will hear a pre-recorded message advising this before connecting to a member of staff.
Call recordings will be securely stored for up to 6 months after the call was made. If you do not want your call to be recorded, you can contact us by email and/or post. If you would like a copy of any call recording, you can submit a request in writing firstname.lastname@example.orgHow we store your personal information.
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your information as long as you are an active client of us. This means that so long as you are an active client of Finest Removals ltd we will hold your information. Once our relationship has ceased, we will keep information for up to 7 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting and removing any electronic information we hold of you.Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Finest Removals ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
Tel:0207 8701 091
if you wish to make a request.How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Finest Removals ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR. Email address:email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number:0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk